Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Was It Really Three Weeks?

Cap Trinite Quebec
I came back to three weeks worth of email this morning. While my vacation time went quickly the correspondence proves I was away for a while.

I also checked my blog to refresh my memory on where I left off. I was pleased to see that there were several responses during my absence. A couple more individuals have joined the ranks of Blogger so that the responses can be direct rather than through email.

I have been thinking that I should figure out how to make my blog entries a little more "interaction friendly." I enjoy reading your comments and musings.

I will apologize in advance for the next few blog entries which will likely have a "what I did with my summer vacation" flavour. We had a great time in the Saguenay region of Quebec and in the Killarney area of Northern Ontario.

We are blessed to live in such a beautiful country and now you're going to hear about it!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Jonathan and I lived in Chicoutimi to attend university. It is such a beautiful part of the country and my only regret is that our time there was not one where we had the money or the time to take advantage of our surroundings. I am anxious to see if you share more photos from your trip!

David Mundy said...

Hi Stacey,

Great to hear from you! I may have known that you went to school in that area but I forgot. What an unknown gem, at least for those who live in English speaking Canada. It was one of our best vacations ever.