Monday, April 15, 2013

Lion Lamb Moves On



Caught you looking! Actually I'm glad you took a peek to see if my blog is still here. While it has been linked from the St. Paul's website Lion Lamb is "mine" (whatever that means in cyberworld) and I suppose will continue to be there until the end of the month. Yesterday was my last day of work at St. Paul's but I am employed by the congregation until the end of April. These next two weeks are vacation, or packation, or whatever we want to call it.

Because this blog is actually personal it will travel with me, and I hope you will continue to read. I have readers from previous congregations and some folk from Bridge St. have been reading and commenting for a while, which is great. About the commenting, please keep it up! Yes, some blogs will be specific to Bridge St. as some are related particularly to the life of St. Paul's at the moment. But many, really the majority, are not really related to one congregation or place.

I enjoy your comments and observations immensely and I hope these blogs (more than 2,000 now, with over 200,000 page views) have been helpful for you in thinking about your life faith-fully. I may be a bit sporadic in the next while but I will return with enthusiasm to both Lion Lamb and my neglected Groundling.

Christ be with you!

7 comments:

dmy said...

David, I will definitely be following your blog (sporadic or not)and enjoy your "faithful food for thought" each day. Shalom

Laurie said...

I will keep on reading and commenting. Good Luck with packing! It is a great time to clean out stuff!! Hope the move goes smoothly for you and Ruth.

bim said...

we will also keep folling and will miss you and Ruth greatly!!!!

bim said...

That's FOLLOWING!!!!

IanD said...

Bring it.

Sarah said...

I have you saved in my bookmarks :)

Sorry we couldn't be there this weekend, but believe me, we were in spirit!

All the best with your move, it was truly an honour to have you as my first spiritual guide. The girls adored you and will miss you.

Forail said...

I will absolutely continue to follow you David. :) You are one of the biggest influences on my life... :)