Saturday, July 28, 2018

Gone Fishing?

Image result for jesus gone fishing

I've been doing my best to keep up with both my Lion Lamb and Groundling blogs these past few months, which is a bit of a challenge, despite the lavish freedom of retirement. Where do the days go?

As we make our way into the heart of summer readership fades and that's a good thing. Folk are traveling and spending more time outside, which is certainly good for our spiritual health.

I am going on a brief hiatus, which sounds more painful than it is.  I haven't fished since I was a kid, but it worked for Jesus and his disciples.Actually, the blogging sabbatical will likely be a tonic for my creativity, but I shall return, probably in a week or so. 
Christ be with you! 

1 comment:

roger said...

You're taking a well deserved hiatus, David. I enjoy your daily blogs and I hope you keep 'em coming, with your occasional breaks!