Friday, October 21, 2011

Creativity

I find that I need to go back and check past blogs from time to time because folk comment after the first couple of days, often with interesting reflections which probably get missed by those who read day by day. During Creation Time Nancy gave us links out of her work as a teacher that were really worthwhile. SJD offered a neat bunny-dog encounter in his backyard after our Blessing of the Animals service.

I noticed yesterday that a reader offered a link which is bubbling with unusual, kinetic creativity. Our bible begins with creation and you if you have read for a while you know that I believe there is a strong connection between the artistic spirit and life in the Spirit. So take a click and a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EakYvugnajw

Comments?

2 comments:

G. said...

As I watched the video, the lyrics to the song "If" by the group strangely named "Bread" came to mind ...

If a picture paints a thousand words,
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me.

If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through,
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
Then you and I would simply fly away

Thanks for posting this video link.
G.

Nancy said...

Awesome, I found it interesting too reading the comments that viewers left.