Friday, January 18, 2013

Dumbledad


Earlier this week I mentioned that the reaction of one teen to the announcement that I am leaving St. Paul's was that I am a Dumbledore figure, a reference to the head wizard in the Harry Potter series. I took it as a compliment.

Well, enter my graphic designer daughter who sent me "Dumbledad" in a text last night. Hearty laughter ensued. Listen, the look works for me. You can always trim hair, but you can't make it grow! Mind you, I'm nervously waiting for the American Navy Seals to show up, on rumours that Osama Bin Laden is still alive. 

11 comments:

IanD said...

That is the funniest friggin' thing I have seen in some time!

The only thing better than this would be for the website to play "You Put A Spell On Me" by CCR when the pic comes up.

Go Team Mundy! This is just howls!

IanD said...

Okay, hold the phone! Is it Jocelyn who did this? More importantly, DOES SHE TAKE REQUESTS?!

I've got about 600 photos of Dad that I'd LOVE to unleash her on!

Mind ... bending ... at the ... possibilities ...

(Faints)

sjd said...

OMG!!
LMAO!

Laurie said...

Wonderful photo! thanks for the chuckle of the morning.

roger said...

We expect to see you looking like this on Sunday!

willowjakmom said...

Love. Love. Love.
Thank you Jocelyn!!!

Forail said...

Oh wow! That's fantastic! She's very talented... :-)

Nancy said...

Thank you for today's smile. Make that laugh!!

Laura said...

Technology makes the unimaginable, imaginable...and funny!

dmy said...

too funny....

Deborah Laforet said...

Very creative. Seems to suit you!