Thursday, April 30, 2009

All in a Day





Yesterday I drove to farmer Jim's place to get some photos of newborn lambs in preparation for Good Shepherd Sunday (worship with us this Sunday!.) I got a bonus of "just out of the package" kittens. On my way back I stopped to take some shots of a sea of daffodils. In the evening we walked down to the lake and enjoyed the evidence of Spring, including a tree full of roosting swallows. The shoe just intrigued me, as human garbage that somehow made me think of pilgrimage. At Saturday's Creation Care event I mentioned Sally McFague's invitation for Christians to regard the world with a loving eye rather than an arrogant eye.
So, "all in a day" of paying attention to God's world.
Click on these photos for larger images.

2 comments:

Lynnof60 said...

David...you take the best pictures! Thank you for sharing.

David Mundy said...

One of the unexpected positive outcomes of my restorative leave was my decision to buy a half-decent digital camera and begin clicking away. Ruth has always been our family photographer but I have enjoyed taking pictures. I don't have a clue about what I'm doing, but it is an exercise in paying attention.