Monday, August 31, 2026

A Lion Lamb Thank you

 


I'll take a moment to offer thanks to readers through the past couple of weeks (and always!) We were away on Change Islands, Newfoundland, as you might have seen in yesterday's blog. This is a marvellous and remote place of raw beauty at the edge of Canada. 

 When I go away I blog in advance for the days I'll be absent, a challenge when I'm gone for a while. It is work to do so but this is also an opportunity to catch up on subjects that have piqued my interest and I just haven't got around to. 

My Lion Lamb blog will be 20 years old in a couple of weeks and while social media has largely moved on from blogging I continue. I'm fascinated that in a world which has become desacralized in many respects, to our peril I feel, the sacred and holy continue to push up in discourse in nearly every sphere of life, like wildflowers through cracks in pavement. 

I will also offer an apology for not responding to every comment while away because it's frustrating to do so on my phone. In fact, I managed to inadvertently delete one of Roger's observations about Star Trek during this absence and I've done so to others in the past. It wasn't intentional even though Roger is a Habs fan. 

Again, thank you for reading and I'll keep at it for a while, God willing. 

2 comments:

kb said...

Thanks for continuing the blog. I love the thought-provoking content AND the visuals! kb

David Mundy said...

Thank you Kathy, as regular reader. For me the visual aspect is as important as the written content.